No announcement yet.

fitting reyland 300mm rear discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STILL confused as how to fit these. . . i have 1 side fitted the way mart has and the hanbrake cable is streched. the other side i have fitted how kelv and nick sugest with calliper further forward but the brake flexi is stretched? and just wacked meself in face with screwdriver and drew blood so even more pissed off now. is there a certain way these MUST go or will either do?

Comment

at the top with longer flexis is the way ive done them do you have much h/brake movement with them the other way round?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
        at the top with longer flexis is the way ive done them do you have much h/brake movement with them the other way round?
        no Nick the hand brake cable is streched badly even enuf so its raised the metal lug wich it sits in on the rear axle. think that mine will be getting mounted at top and longer flexis fitted as handbrake cable doesnt look good and thats without even trying to pull it from in the car.

Comment

good idea,you would prob only get 1 notch if that by the sounds of it

Comment

How much are these kits? I've looked on their website but it's not listed there?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by neverenough View Post
              How much are these kits? I've looked on their website but it's not listed there?

Thanks
              vinnie i have a brand new 300 mm setup for sale

gloss black big turbo lux with heated leather's etc .

Comment

Originally posted by cossiebutcher View Post
                vinnie i have a brand new 300 mm setup for sale

Hello mate,

How you doing? What do you want for the rear set up, and what's inc ? I tried to PM you but your mail box is full.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by neverenough View Post
                  Hello mate,

How you doing? What do you want for the rear set up, and what's inc ? I tried to PM you but your mail box is full.

Thanks
                  i will clear inbox tonight mate give me a ring if you want it inc disc's and bells and bracket's for rear mate brand new too just not using them as freeing up cash for another project

gloss black big turbo lux with heated leather's etc .

Comment

Originally posted by cossiebutcher View Post
                    i will clear inbox tonight mate give me a ring if you want it inc disc's and bells and bracket's for rear mate brand new too just not using them as freeing up cash for another project
                    Cool, lunch in a bit bell you then

Comment

Thanks Steve. See you tomorrow

Comment

What extra bolts are needed before doing this job please?
                        Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X