• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the 2wd stuff not up to it then!? i thought it was

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
      is the 2wd stuff not up to it then!? i thought it was
      it is yes, but for me as ill be mainly in rwd trying to shift those 10 inch wheels id rather have a diff that can handle some abuse, if you can mod the beam yourself then a mustang dif will cost you less than an uprated 2wd diff, ok you have to have custom driveshafts made up and propshaft, but you will never break the thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by dom123 View Post
        how cheap is that cwp, can someone please tell me all about these diffs whats the crack?
        bits are cheap for them, but the way i see it is buy once so you dont have to ekeep forking out for new parts if you destriy it as you will have import tax and vat on top

but there a big diff and i think will require some major mods to get it in the beam, but they do fit

Comment

Just going to order mine in a bit

Comment

just very rare i have heard of a uprated 2wd diff going bang or snapping the shafts, i have heard 4x4 ones going not 2wd ones tho ... see the logic tho i'll stick with my 2wd diff

Comment

the cossie diff arnt that bad, i'm just interested in these diffs alway nice to know options can somene put a link up for one so i can have a look please.

Comment

just google mustang irs

Comment

it would be interesting to know how strong they are, what kind of power and torqe are the mustangs?

Comment

It says the eaton diff is pretty indestructible ( you have to buy that diff as its got the same splines as a cossie one so the drive shafts fit) the cwp looks to have very meaty teeth on it aswel, plus its over a 1" bigger in diameter so it should take the brunt all day long.

All orderd now, just a shade over £900. Lets see how much i get raped on import tax now

Comment

what so you dont even need to mod the shafts? what about the prop? it looks alot of welding!

Comment

Working...
                      X