Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hivesy View Post
    nurburgring touristfahrten (public days) must be road legal
    But just because its a Cat C that doesnt make it not road legal in germany does it

Comment

Originally posted by RetroMk1 View Post
      But just because its a Cat C that doesnt make it not road legal in germany does it
      i thought it might not be road legal because you said it was a track car but if its a road legal track car then thats fine
      sigpic

Comment

i thought it might not be road legal because you said it was a track car but if its a road legal track car then thats fine
        oh right, no sorry mate its still road legal but already got coilovers and 6 pots etc

Comment

my fault mate for not reading your question properly

if you do decide to go and need help with somewhere to stay let me know i can put you in touch with the place where we stay they're nurburgring marshals and just cater for petrolheads
          sigpic

Comment

my fault mate for not reading your question properly

if you do decide to go and need help with somewhere to stay let me know i can put you in touch with the place where we stay they're nurburgring marshals and just cater for petrolheads
            100% will be going, any info will be wicked mate, been given a few sites to get info off but the more help the better mate cheers.

Comment

90% of the cars ive owned have been cat C & D, never bothered me lol
              sigpic

Team S.T.A.M.

Comment

Working...
              X