pmsl at dan, you are lucky im not a mod sunny

..oh what would you do..would you spank us

sigpic
    BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
    INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

a few lol understatement

Comment

i think that pf is gonna be changing big time, stu has said that he has been away for 6 months or so. probably due to the bambino, he is going to stamp out the shit and rudeness thats been going on. he banned aaroncast for somthing that i have seen loads of people doing which was in his opinion being offensively rude. i reckon he has a hotline with someone on here who is reporting back whats going on here, it must be annoying to keep reading that the sites gone to shit.

i like the site meself, i joined in 03 then flogged me 2 cozzies and bought a evo, then the next time i went on it had changed and i wasn't there, i don't slag the place off and i know there is a problem with some users so a change may work a treat

Comment

...well i know it was tony mannock turbosystems that grassed me to stu over what i said in here about himobviously trying to impress with his new status..still it got many new users..the nice ones!
          sigpic
          BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
          INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Originally posted by Bosch Man View Post
            ..oh what would you do..would you spank us

you would like that wouldnt you phil.

dan. less of the old!
            sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

infact Neil i think i would...
              sigpic
              BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
              INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

i would have to use one of wennys cars to get in if you had a diffrent bit

upsetting the establishment on PF since 2000 http://thealpinaregister.com/forums/

Comment

Working...
                X