Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turbo Dilema, editted: Solved Twin Scroll BW EFR 7670 it is then.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And tbf I think this mad and SCS shit needs to stop both awesome tuners just like different ways to do things but different horses for different coarses

Comment

• Back to the original thread what have you decided now Frank you still going EFR or
      sigpic
      MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

• Originally posted by Cossie col View Post
        Back to the original thread what have you decided now Frank you still going EFR or
        He shat out it mate he is keeping it stage 3

Steve i totally agree both do a bloody good job if you choose scs or mad you wont go wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by mark shead View Post
          The delay in running it again was having a dry sump kit that wasnt ready and gave up after many months of waiting ,
          I am looking in to a dry sump system in Jan but this will add another couple of months to a delaid project which is not my fault.

Mark
          Mark,
          Please don't think that it was anyway intended as a dig against you, it was just a jokey comment to Rod, highlighting the fact that in recent years all he has done is talk about what he's going to do - so it was just a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black with his comment .

As Rod knows, in person we get on fine and we always spend at least 30 minutes chatting whenever we meet up , but I couldn't resist having a little banter with him, as he did leave himself wide open .

Good luck with the attempt, as I know what issues you face as soon as you go above 600lb ft .
          Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

• Originally posted by Cossie col View Post
            Back to the original thread what have you decided now Frank you still going EFR or
            Ke.... I no noting mista Faulty
            sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
            www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by mark shead View Post
              Correct its just you cant get a correct housing to use it correctly.

Mark
              Missed opportunity - make it happen .
              Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
                Mark,
                Please don't think that it was anyway intended as a dig against you, it was just a jokey comment to Rod, highlighting the fact that in recent years all he has done is talk about what he's going to do - so it was just a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black with his comment .

As Rod knows, in person we get on fine and we always spend at least 30 minutes chatting whenever we meet up , but I couldn't resist having a little banter with him, as he did leave himself wide open .

Good luck with the attempt, as I know what issues you face as soon as you go above 600lb ft .
                Mike
                I missed a slot at MAD back in May. I knew 2012 was out after that. Mark is totally overloaded & I dont jump the queue thats the way its always been.
                I had prepared my car by fitting Tank & sorting the Nitrous system & Spare Wheel back then but have not touched it since. Was told in April my Girdle etc was 3 weeks away. 6 months later was told to collect it on 11th November, mug as i am I booked a Hotel for my son & myself to go up & pick it up. 2 days before the 11th I was told it aint done & is not suitable & got a full refund. I had sold my Pace Kit etc & this was the last straw. I simply walked away as I was having White Blood cell probs again & was on a High dose of Steriods the Missus made sure I didnt get involved with my car for a while.
                I actually spoke to Mark today & we are off to Autosport to discuss & hopefully solve the probs. Im glad I waited because The EFR 9180 in its latest guise will now go on the car. Im not going to defend some of Marks lead times as he always building more cars than he can cope with but this is not his fault. I dont want to get in a slanging match with this Company ive promised the Missus I wont. Its the Missus that has told me to get this 215mph dream out of my system or i would have walked away at this point, more important probs than cars believe me. 215 wont happen but I will go as fast as I can, but im no Mark anything around 210 will see me wave goodbye.

Of course if I run I take shite & now of course I take shite because ive not run, its because of this i have relinquished all claims to a Cossie Topspeed record it will be removed from my website & my car I dont want the aggro.
                Any runs will be highlighted on Pistonhead not Passion shite & im hopeing to set a Ford UK Topspeed record beyond 210mph.

Trust that sorts all the things out Mike as you said Ive no problems with you, you are a former record holder & not a bullshitter which plague this & most Ford Forums.

Have a great Christmas All.

Comment

• isn't nitros on a cozzeh cheeting ??

why not fit a after burner and a rocket too ???

Comment

• Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
                    isn't nitros on a cozzeh cheeting ??

why not fit a after burner and a rocket too ???
                    I have to agree with you there mukka. There was a chap on the Porsche Forums that has the fastest uK 928 iIRC using 400/500 extra nitrous gained HP , now dont get me wrong a very clever kiddy and did have exactly what he said, but to me a speed record done with Nitrous is a different class of record.
                    Its like when I did Clubby Rallies in my Astra and Mike Oates ( relly nice guy and all that) would turn up in Collins previous seasons Impreza with Winnebago, team of mechanics an all and win the event out right.....well of course he would. So on paper he was the winner but the person who came second got the secret claps as Winner.
                    its sort of cheating at that level but he did win non the less.
                    So cosworth speed records should be two fold Nitro and Non Nitro IMO...

Good luck to anyone who tries though it takes money and balls no matter what
                    sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                    www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X