• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow awesome enjoy her in this weather

Comment

Originally posted by abes36 View Post
      Wow awesome enjoy her in this weather
      She is all polished up now and ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by cossyking View Post
        Nice road power then is it alot better than small tutbo as mines 305 bhp small turbo abd keep toying with changing
        Do you know someone to do it currently got one in for a 7064 and rock stock. Will see over. 400hp

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchie RS View Post
          Hi Seany, I had a full big turbo conversion, including ECU & Turbo change out, fuel pump change out, wasted spark. green injectors, 3 bar map sensor, modified outlet manifold, new loom. And a few other bits I have forgotten as well. Along with that most of the seals were changed underneath the car, full coil over kit and the 6 pot AP front brake kit, large discs on the rear as well.

Lots to get started with and to be honest it doesnt require any more power in my eyes. Just need to look at the gear box in the future as I have got a slight noise when I am in second gear. Not sure if is best to get it overhauled or look for an upgrade.

SCS done a cracking job, I will certainly be going back again.
          The most mines got was the cover taken off it, moved out the garage so i could get in to clean the 500, took it for a wee run but its not running to great, needs a good service and run i think, still love it though
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
            The most mines got was the cover taken off it, moved out the garage so i could get in to clean the 500, took it for a wee run but its not running to great, needs a good service and run i think, still love it though
            Looking good Sean, you should get it out a bit more. How is the RS500 going and are you still thinking about selling it.

Comment

Iv not even polished the escos since getting it just been busy, trying to get garage finished for them and works a bit up and down the now but I'm hoping over the next couple of months things will settle. I do think about it, someone was meant to come see it last saturday but I cancelled, theres nothing else i would like tbh, if they bring out another focus RS id probably get one of those then just put the 500 to the back of the garage, iv had it from new and it would be hard to sell.

Comment

I am the same waiting for the new RS, I will hold on to the Merc until then. But at the moment the Merc is giving me lots of fun. But the cossie is the best to be honest and now with the power upgrade.

Comment

I am the same waiting for the new RS, I will hold on to the Merc until then. But at the moment the Merc is giving me lots of fun. But the cossie is the best to be honest and now with the power upgrade.
                  Nice one, yeah the Merc does look nice...i thought about the new golf but Im a Ford man

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                    Nice one, yeah the Merc does look nice...i thought about the new golf but Im a Ford man
                    Yeah the new golf R400 looks good, the Merc is a change for me as I have always been a ford man as well. But I am happy using it everyday, I might even stick with it and go for a new C63 AMG next year.

Comment

It is now running with greens, 3 bar map sensor. Garret turbo with a smaller exhaust housing, modified outlet manifold to suit. And it is pushing around 350 BHP.
                      They installed a webber L8 ECU
                      Really glad you are happy wth everything the car went well and more importantly drove lovely after the live map. p
                      Just for your records it was on a pectel t2 ecu with full rachem loom and high impedance 625cc injectors.
                      Yours is a nice modern set up away from using the webber ecu and greens (not that they aren't up to it )

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by SCS j1mbo View Post
                        Really glad you are happy wth everything the car went well and more importantly drove lovely after the live map. p
                        Just for your records it was on a pectel t2 ecu with full rachem loom and high impedance 625cc injectors.
                        Yours is a nice modern set up away from using the webber ecu and greens (not that they aren't up to it )

Jim

Cheers Jim, Im more than happy and thanks for the correction.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mark shead View Post
                            Do you know someone to do it currently got one in for a 7064 and rock stock. Will see over. 400hp

Mark
                            who's might that be

great to hear your happy with it can't wait until mine is done.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X