Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you reckon this plate will go for?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaiscossie View Post
    Your is a personalised plate, i.e its an E registered plate, a private plate is a dateless plate.

Yours also has be to spaced incorrectly to read what its trying to say and they are really cracking down on this
    Yes I think dateless plates will always command that bit more and usually look quite good.

To me there is nothing worse than a plate trying to read summat they don't and also in crap font aswel. I agree with the police clamping down as I have had 2 speeding fines and a tax fine from plates made to read the same as some of mine do.
    sigpic

Comment

we have a couple of dateless plates, always look better than others

my brother in law has NK03ELM on a 2003 plate focus that he paid for, but too me it isn't a private plate

Comment

I cant see why you cant move them if they are the right size digits and have the right size gaps
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turkish View Post
          It's mine, what's a proper private plate then? Enlighten me?
          The one Jeremy Clarkson has used in Argentina

Comment

Originally posted by abes36 View Post
            The one Jeremy Clarkson has used in Argentina
            That plate is a red rag! Falklands part two here we come!

What a legend, I carn't believe he denies it not being intentional tho!
            sigpic

Comment

My mk1 Cortina had over 2000 watchers and 50,000 views,it made the eBay pulse which was the top 10 motoring items on eBay. Was just a load of wankers with nowt better to look at dreaming

Comment

Working...
              X