No announcement yet.

anyone here running bw7064 on 2wd saff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I am running a 7670 efr with twin scroll 0,92 int.wg and Mark's twin scroll manifold, Mark's cams and piston spec 7.0:1 comp, ported head, garrett intercooler, 90.75mm bore (New dry liners), 6 long studs and standard crank and have 0.5barg at 2500 rpm, 1barg at 3000rpm and 1.5barg at below 3500rpm, Even if it is still not been Finally mapped by Mark. The torque of the engine is massive and way better at below 3500rpm than my 4.4l bmw v8. Above 3500rpm it is a rocket... 😊 go for the 7670 if you have the other parts mentioned above 👍

Comment

Originally posted by VE26668 View Post
      Hi, I am running a 7670 efr with twin scroll 0,92 int.wg and Mark's twin scroll manifold, Mark's cams and piston spec 7.0:1 comp, ported head, garrett intercooler, 90.75mm bore (New dry liners), 6 long studs and standard crank and have 0.5barg at 2500 rpm, 1barg at 3000rpm and 1.5barg at below 3500rpm, Even if it is still not been Finally mapped by Mark. The torque of the engine is massive and way better at below 3500rpm than my 4.4l bmw v8. Above 3500rpm it is a rocket... �� go for the 7670 if you have the other parts mentioned above ��
      Bit of a delayed response lol.

My engine is complete now will be going in the engine bay soon.

Staying with the 7064 but it's external gated so has a larger rear housing. I believe Mark hasn't mapped one yet so will be interesting to see if there's a different between the internal version. Mark did say it may make a bit more power.

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
        i HAVE A 7064 ON MY 2WD ENGINE, NOT FITTED YET THOUGH SO CAN'T COMMENT ON THE EXHAUST BUT I WILL HOPEFULLY KNOW SOON
        Is your car done yet.

Si

Comment

Originally posted by sydneyvon View Post
          Is your car done yet.

Si
          No, unfortunately it's not but it is progressing, the engine could probably be fit but it hasn't been. Had a lot of other cars to get rid off and clear space so my workshop is cosworth friendly first.

I'll probably be getting an exhaust made for it once it's fitted anyway

Comment

70/64 is defenitly the best road turbo awesome how they perform
            sigpic
            Mapped by MAD 732.4 bhp 570 lbs torque
            Swindon RSOC Chairman/RS Combe organiser

Comment

What would be a good injector to match the capacity of a efr 7064 turbo ?

Comment

1000cc Injector Dynamics (ID1000's)

Engine looking good

Comment

Originally posted by 800bhp View Post
                  1000cc Injector Dynamics (ID1000's)

Engine looking good
                  Is that an injector that works with Cossie ecu's (low impedance).
                  thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X