No announcement yet.

Long studding is it worth it? Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

480 and 525 but it may be down to them being sat up they seem to only do it on exhaust side
    sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Originally posted by cossiedavid View Post
      480 and 525 but it may be down to them being sat up they seem to only do it on exhaust side
      Dave, what do you mean by sat up?

Comment

Not getting used.

Dave.

Comment

Are multi layer metal head gaskets really reusable?

Had one on car for 6 months, engine is apart again , wondering whether to re use.....

Comment

At the price there at now i wouldnt be reusing it is the deck face flat iv got a few engine out there with wrc gaskets on with std head bolts to but i do have block and heads faced to make sure there flat
            sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

Don't bother, you will have sold it before long anyway

Comment

Originally posted by cossiedavid View Post
                At the price there at now i wouldnt be reusing it is the deck face flat iv got a few engine out there with wrc gaskets on with std head bolts to but i do have block and heads faced to make sure there flat
                Block was decked last year, will check that it is still flat and head too, assuming both faces are still good I was planning on re using

Comment

Working...
                X