No announcement yet.

Dash mointer - aim - race 2 with SM4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a dash2 pro, better display than the std one.

i thought the AIM looked better. But it has limiting factors, the dash2 is better.

Comment

why the pro version?

Comment

Better display, built in CAN bus converter plus lots of options such as alarms/drivers/output/logging/Gps.

Comment

cheers will look into it. the aim has a light for fuel level does the pro 2?

Comment

You can have what you want if you buy the advanced alarms add on.
            when a parameter is out of the limits i set then i have set up shift lights flash and the reason in the lower dash section no matter what screen im on.
            fuel level is just a display on the dash, if its low it becomes a priority parameter thus is shown on the current scrern.
            you can add on what you want, e.g. diff pressure, temps, egt, lambda.
            5 screen 3 variables plus revs are all user definable.

Comment

it's only for a road car. I'm not keen on loads of gauges all over the dash hence why I'm thinking of using a race dash. only thing I want to moniter is oil pressure, water temperature, afr and boost, do I really need to pro version?

Cheers for your input

si

Comment

Originally posted by markk View Post
                I've had the dash 2, AIMA Strada and the dash2 pro, the pro wins easily, to take advantage of its features you need an ecu with CAN output, std ecu will need to be simple analogue connection, still worth it.

Contact Andrew Gallacher for a price (AGMotorsport)
                They don't have a number on there website?

Comment

Originally posted by B13 JUS View Post
                  I'm using the dash2 with my 3dr, with my sm4 ecu using a interface cable straight to the ecu, some setting can be a little difficult to set up but race technology are quite helpful if you need them.
                  I've got everything working, using the wires from the main plug that goes to the standard clocks

What have you got the race 2 reading? as you have loads of other gauges in the centre. this is what I want to eliminate by using the race 2/aim

Comment

the AIM is a simple connect to the SM4 as i am using, which will see everything that your ECU will see from engine, you just need to configure the road signal settings

Comment

Working...
                    X