No announcement yet.

r&b motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody told me another source/shop to get the carbon exhaust surrond from?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesi View Post
      Can somebody told me another source/shop to get the carbon exhaust surrond from?
      There is only one company that makes them, so it doesnt make a difference if you find someone else to order it from. It will take just as long...

There is a very limited market for these cars, its not like there are 10000s around the world. So custom made aftermarket parts will have some delivery time.
      I'll go as far as saying R&B is one of the best around when it comes to giving feedback etc. If things take time I'm sure it will be because of the supplier. From my experience Mike has always been 100% spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
        There is only one company that makes them, so it doesnt make a difference if you find someone else to order it from. It will take just as long...

There is a very limited market for these cars, its not like there are 10000s around the world. So custom made aftermarket parts will have some delivery time.
        I agree with what you wrote,

probably in anycase if i was the supplier i would keep 5 more in store instead of waiting the order from time to time.

Comment

If you keep. 5 of everything you have to pay for how much is kept on the shelf owning you thousands!

Comment

I agree, keeping stock on the shelf is an additional outlay for the seller. But setting customer expectations to a long lead time before clicking on the purchase button would help the purchaser understanding they would have to wait, or plan their purchase ahead of time.

Comment

Fully agree but seems to be going round in circles, mikes always said waiting is out of his hands if people don't want to that's their personal choice.... He's said that since I've known him which is over 10yrs... Fully agree waiting is annoying if it helps I had to wait for exactly the same item last year but it was well worth the wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
                If you keep. 5 of everything you have to pay for how much is kept on the shelf owning you thousands!
                I think depend also the ask and offer of the material we are talking about..
                I agree that I could not have everything in stock just for make happy the last one...

I was referring in this case because our customer have expectation of delivery time even more than 6/8 months.. in my own case than i am referring especially to loss of production

But at the end you are right... sorry

Comment

Having contacted Mike this morning, he has just returned from holiday and is currently catching up, if you still have issues please do send him an email and he will respond to you asap

Comment

Group buy?

Comment

I had no problems with mike 5 months for mine as said most aftermarket parts do have waiting times on them carbon especially nobody keeps carbon on the shelf purely cus its so expensive to keep there gathering dust

Comment

No probs at all with Mike and as has been said, it's not him that is in control of lead times.

From a business perspective though surely if the manufacturer knew their customer base, they'd know the items that are in high demand and therefore make more to accommodate.
                        The parts wouldn't be gathering dust on their shelf as there seems to have always been enough demand at things like splitters so surely there's money to be made

Comment

Working...
                        X