Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave
    replied
    If you’re going to remake them I’d like to see them considerably lighter, they’re just too heavy

Leave a comment:

• RS Bowk
    replied
    Originally posted by rscosworthman View Post
    Hi all - we just decided to do another batch of 18x9 inches. Ready probably end of year, but to manage expectations it might become early 2022 with covid and all. Let us know if you're interested. We're only doing 75 sets and knowing two previous batches they will be sold out soon. We expect the price to be higher than previous batches because of higher aluminum prices, import duties and shipment cost. Still to be calculated how much they are.

Greets, Lotte and Dirk.
    Can you re-manufacture the centre caps for the original 16" Wheels?

Leave a comment:

• CHRISP
    replied
    Be interested in 8 wheels or maybe 10 price dependent ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Joe-Tait
    replied
    Was thinking the same Nick.

Not worth looking into another wheel design.

Speedline Group A 6 spoke

Dished version of RL7 9 and 10"

Leave a comment:

• The Radman
    replied
    im suprised the demands still there as nearly every single es cos you see nowadays has them fitted

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Hi all - we just decided to do another batch of 18x9 inches. Ready probably end of year, but to manage expectations it might become early 2022 with covid and all. Let us know if you're interested. We're only doing 75 sets and knowing two previous batches they will be sold out soon. We expect the price to be higher than previous batches because of higher aluminum prices, import duties and shipment cost. Still to be calculated how much they are.

Greets, Lotte and Dirk.

Leave a comment:

• MyDasOuldSierra
    replied
    Hi everybody...just wondering if its too late to get my hands on 4 of these wheels? Big or little brakes doesnt make a difference I think, as they would be going on my Da´s ould Sierra...cheers in advance...

Leave a comment:

• Seanwheels
    replied
    I will definitely buy 2 sets please and possibly 1 spare.

Leave a comment:

• bigholmes
    replied
    Awesome job!! Thankyou

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Hi all, great to feel the positive vibe about the wheels here! Hope you all will enjoy them :-D!

Leave a comment:

• scootRS
    replied
    My wheels arrived last week, well packaged and look great, many thanks , just need to decide on tyres and what size

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Chris, these were around £420 a set so not too bad for them tyres.

Mark, there AP 6 pots and 356/360mm discs.

Leave a comment:

• Mark King
    replied
    Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
    Fitted mine today, look good and fill the arches out nice.

center caps are a bit off colour but that can be sorted easily.

really happy with them.
    looks well. What size are your brakes?

Leave a comment:

• CHRISP
    replied
    I had 245 on my last set Dave, just a small amount of stretch on them but like you say they were ideal.
    i got four new Toyo proxesTR-1 for £300 and would buy them again for the new set but can’t seem to find them anywhere

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Gone for 245-35-18 michelin super sport tyres Chris, a more popular tyre size than the 255 other people fit.

car drives nice with them on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X