Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Thanks for the update, hopefully all can be sorted out.

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    All,

The wheels have arrived in The Netherlands! However, we are quite disappointed because we’re having some issues ….:-(

The colour of some wheels deviate too much from the caps…despite our efforts to solve this problem including Lottes additional visit to the factory in China. So the situation is not in our favor – we’ve paid a large sum of money, and the caps are not good enough.

We need to discuss with the factory how they will solve this issue, but the factory is closed for the next two weeks (Chinese New Year). So our apologies for another delay we are facing. We will do everything we can to speed things up.

Leave a comment:

• Potter
    replied
    Woop Woop!

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Great news.

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Happy Xmas to you all! Good news: yesterday the wheels went aboard the ship....so we wish them a safe trip ! Expect them to arrive in the UK within 6-7 weeks from now! So relax and enjoy your Christmas day...

Leave a comment:

• georgie1
    replied
    had no reply on this

Leave a comment:

• The Radman
    replied
    ive no idea on sizing stuff,i usually get someone else to do it lol

Leave a comment:

• R5COS
    replied
    Originally posted by The Radman View Post
    is that your siggy patrick? its masssive i thought you had posted a pic in the wrong section or something
    I know Nick Been ages since I tried to load pics Nick it will keep for another day now cant get it sized right..

Leave a comment:

• The Radman
    replied
    is that your siggy patrick? its masssive i thought you had posted a pic in the wrong section or something

Leave a comment:

• R5COS
    replied
    Great stuff well done Jan

Leave a comment:

• scootRS
    replied
    Hi , I would be interested if there any of these sets still available.thanks

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Great news, well done.

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Hi all, good news: all checks are finished and the products are final approved! We are arranging shipment now.. next update I will let you know when the wheels are boarded

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Thanks for your cooperation guys! Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Malmstone
    replied
    Thanks for update Jan. no need for Wheels in the Winter anyway so fine with me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X