Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gensc View Post

Well done and thanks for your efforts! Can not wait to see these puppies!

Everyone should receive some centre caps with Ford logo and some without it + spares, at least this is how i remember. I might be wrong though..
    You're totally right! We got both, so everybody will receive both FORD and blank caps

Leave a comment:

• Gensc
    replied
    Originally posted by rscosworthman View Post
    Guys! Worked 4 very long days till late...(no weekend for me )...but with great result We finished checking all the wheels now!!! So really excited to organize shipment to the UK now, which will be 4 pallets. So we can soon deliver to all British folks! We first ship them to Ben's place, from where we will further distribute. So this week all wheels start moving.....!
    Well done and thanks for your efforts! Can not wait to see these puppies!

Originally posted by enzo31 View Post
    center cap without logo Ford
    but are very nice
    if you have one, i am interested
    Everyone should receive some centre caps with Ford logo and some without it + spares, at least this is how i remember. I might be wrong though..

Leave a comment:

• enzo31
    replied
    center cap without logo Ford
    but are very nice
    if you have one, i am interested

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Guys! Worked 4 very long days till late...(no weekend for me )...but with great result We finished checking all the wheels now!!! So really excited to organize shipment to the UK now, which will be 4 pallets. So we can soon deliver to all British folks! We first ship them to Ben's place, from where we will further distribute. So this week all wheels start moving.....!

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Malmstone
    replied
    Recived my wheel earlier this week. Looks great!!!

Leave a comment:

• W44RKY
    replied
    Ok mate, thanks for that

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Think they normal go for either 255 35 18 or 245 35 18

i went for the 245 ones as seem more popular and easier to get, slightly cheaper too.

Leave a comment:

• W44RKY
    replied
    What size tyres are you guys fitting?

Leave a comment:

• Prashb10
    replied
    just checking whether there are any sets that have not been claimed yet?

Leave a comment:

• Davecos 4x4
    replied
    Thankyou for the work you have put in, really appreciate what you are doing.

Leave a comment:

• rscosworthman
    replied
    Thanks for all your mental support guys, much appreciated! The wheels are still in The Netherlands now, working on the big puzzle of assigning the wheels according to everyone's wishes and gestures Wheels ordered from outside the UK we will distribute now, the wheels for our UK clients we will ship together to Ben's place as soon as possible. From there on we will distribute them.... So we really do our best to serve everyone as quickly as possible, but it's a lot of work so please be patient

Leave a comment:

• R1cey1
    replied
    I originally ordered 4 but will take 5 4 good as can be and one as a spare if there is one
    i could collect and if anyone local to me ordered some I could collect theirs (once paid)
    thanks Keith

Leave a comment:

• Mark-C
    replied
    Originally posted by Prashb10 View Post
    i would be interested in a set if there are some available with the minor imperfections?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Mark-C; 28-02-2019, 19:28:43.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X