what does 13k buy you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulj1 View Post
    Very nice piece of work and with the obligatory 16" Speedlines. Didn't build mine though it was the original Courtenay Turbo car built from the shell up and first ever one, saved it in 1999 as it was being used as daily driver. The fun factor was hard to beat and that's why I kept it so long.

Ever thought you should look at building an Escos up, you seem well placed and could have it just how you want it?
    oh i didnt even know they where made by them ,gonna show my mate the pics of it tonight thats right up his street
    ,it sounds like a very rare car and i know what you mean by fun factor the let one scares me it just pulls and pulls lol,every car i have owned i end up pulling apart to make it better ,heres a wee pic of the s1 i bought on a whime (first one i went to see ) looked mint on the outside but it hide a very nasty bondo ,filler past 18 months it took me to fix it

Comment

Loving the work on that S1 Seems to me Scott you need another project car for yourself

Comment

the hunt is over ,i have one ,large turbo ,60k,red leather fsh noooooooooooooooo rust

Comment

nice one fella.. get some pics up

Comment

Well Done Scott. Bet you can't wait to get out and enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
            X