No announcement yet.

PC based Pectel Monitor Software - 100% FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kev, You need to ctreate a folder on the C disk called FPM then copy the files into that folder and run it from there.

Comment

Aha, actually in a folder
      Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

Comment

Works now

Have to take that wiring pic down to the geeks at maplins
        Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

Comment

kev,

I hope to talk to Ryan soon and see if he will make and sell these cables

Comment

can it be modified to read more than 2bar manifold pressure?

for all my tuning needs i use Turbosystems 07587188434. ask for tony

Comment

demo mode now working. looking good. can it be modified to read more than 2bar manifold pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by mallard man View Post
                demo mode now working. looking good. can it be modified to read more than 2bar manifold pressure.
                Sorry, It reads what the ecu reads and a 3 bar sensor has a 2 bar boost limit !

There are a few chips configured to run the Bosch 5 bar (4.6 bar) sensor and if I ever get my hands on one of those, I will add it to the software.

Comment

super.

Comment

Works great, thanks a lot, look forward to trying it. May seem a silly question, to anyone this is, where does this plug as I'm sure if I'll still have the diagnostic port you speak of, as my loom has been replaced. Is it the white rectangle 1 with 4 maybe 5 round connections in it, in a line in under the dash n/s?

Comment

Originally posted by SECS View Post
                      Yes provided the P8 has comms enabled in the chip and has the ECU has had the hardware modification needed to run it.
                      (just like you need for a standard original pectel monitor)
                      What is actualy this modification, and do you do this??
                      I have one of your older version secs monitor, is it possible to update it to the newer version whit shift light and bar reading??
                      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by neverenough View Post
                        Works great, thanks a lot, look forward to trying it. May seem a silly question, to anyone this is, where does this plug as I'm sure if I'll still have the diagnostic port you speak of, as my loom has been replaced. Is it the white rectangle 1 with 4 maybe 5 round connections in it, in a line in under the dash n/s?
                        You will have to ask the loom maker sorry !
                        The diagram I supplied above does show the ecu pin numbers.

Originally posted by grcossie
                        What is actualy this modification, and do you do this??
                        The honest answer is I dont know the details of the mod at this point in time.
                        All the times I have had access to one, I have forgotten to look..LOL

Originally posted by grcossie
                        I have one of your older version secs monitor, is it possible to update it to the newer version whit shift light and bar reading??
                        Cheers
                        At this point in time, I am unable to support the old monitors sorry !

Comment

Who does this modification then?
                          I will like to try this on my escos, but i only have some p8 modules, one whit pectel board and one whitout

Comment

Ahh yes what a dumb ass, thanks. I didn't really look to close at the pic yet, was scratching my head trying to think if I had the connection there still.

Comment

get these looms knock up mate, otherwise this software is useless really..

Comment

can someone do a step by step guide to install this as i have tryed and i cant do it

Comment

Working...
                                X