No announcement yet.

PC based Pectel Monitor Software - 100% FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon i downloaded this the last time you put it up on PF on my old Laptop, i dont seem to be able to run the demo mode this time.

The Serial cable do this just plug into the diaog port of do you need to solder it onto the pins on the hair brush connector?

88 Sapphire RS Cosworth
    53 Focus RS
    05 Mondeo ST TDCI

Comment

Originally posted by Nash
      Simon i downloaded this the last time you put it up on PF on my old Laptop, i dont seem to be able to run the demo mode this time.
      You need to change the ecu type in the Application/Preferences menu to "DEMO".

Originally posted by Nash
      The Serial cable do this just plug into the diaog port of do you need to solder it onto the pins on the hair brush connector?
      If you make it your self, its up to you but the one I am getting made should just plug in the existing diag plug.

Comment

Sorry Simon was new being an idiot.

Who's making the cable for you Simon and when will i be able to buy it, Really usefull tool for setting the car up. I take it you could use this on a small web browsing laptop so it would be easy to leave in the car.

88 Sapphire RS Cosworth
        53 Focus RS
        05 Mondeo ST TDCI

Comment

Originally posted by Lighty View Post
          Is that his name on here?

yes mate, Ryan... from Car looms uk

GT30, ALS/LC Real Wheel Drive
          Yes i am the real Doug

Comment

i feel a group buy cumming.

for all my tuning needs i use Turbosystems 07587188434. ask for tony

Comment

simon when you think you can make this software fully remapable, i will pay money for this sortware and i'm sure others will want to as well, it will be great if i can go to my local tuner with my laptop connected and let them map my car.

Comment

Originally posted by mallard man View Post
                Sounds good

Like all of you guys I've down loaded it but can't use it..

Steve..

Comment

if we get ryan to make them, we need to ask him how long to do them. he made my loom for my car. great quality. long wait.

for all my tuning needs i use Turbosystems 07587188434. ask for tony

Comment

Simon,

i downloaded the File and installed it like you told e few posts up...... but the fault display shows access violation.... i have Vista but as a 64 bit version . Can this be the fault ???

Comment

Are you sure you are running the correct FPM.exe that is in the FPM folder and not the one that is in a temporary folder ?

It must also be on the C drive at present !

Comment

Originally posted by mallard man View Post
                        IM IN on a group buy.

Comment

A small update, there will be a new sofwtare version with a new easy installer available by thursday.

I am also just testing a sample cable made by a 3rd party company today to see if it work ok and will make details available if all goes well soon.

Comment

nice one how long untill it can be used for maping? i cant wait! can you make it give you a reading from the knock sensor like the apexi fc ecu screen.

Comment

ok simon it runs ;-)

so now i need a Loom ;-)

is there anything to change at the P8 or do i only need the loom ????

Comment

Originally posted by dom123 View Post
                                nice one how long untill it can be used for maping? i cant wait! can you make it give you a reading from the knock sensor like the apexi fc ecu screen.
                                yes you can read the knock sensor value provided the chip software supports it and the backdoor memory read function isnt too limited.
                                Unfortunately, the only way of checking is to try it !

This is a limitation beyond my control but in the near future there may be a solution but will need a modification to your chip which I can advise your chosen tuner to make.

Originally posted by rs_driver View Post
                                ok simon it runs ;-)

so now i need a Loom ;-)

is there anything to change at the P8 or do i only need the loom ????
                                The P8 needs an internal modification but at this point in time I am unaware what this is exactly.
                                I have just purchased a fresh untouched P8 myself and will be working out whats needed soon and will publish my findings.
                                However, there are quite a few tuner companies who already provide this service if needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X