No announcement yet.

kids that dont sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark my wee girl (now 11) is a terrible bad sleeper she was good when she was younger but now does'nt want to sleep at night but in the morning she hates getting up maybe your wee lass might be the opposite.

Comment

My son is 25 month old now & is JUST & i mean that loosley getting a full nights sleep but only in our bed he goes to sleep at 7 at night till 6 in the morning if you put him to bed at 9 or 10 or 11 he is still up at 6. Considering i was up at 2 in the morning for 2 hours at one point watching kids tv its brilliant im at work functioning ok again The thought of another and going through that again is daunting to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by SWEED View Post
        try to loose the afternoon naps and keep her up as long as you can at night. It worked for us... hope this helps ....it doesnt last forever...

trust me.......... What he said !!!!!!

if you keep the little bleeders up all day and do not under any circumstances let them kip they are that shattered at bo bo times they don't wake up and mummy and the lodger get a good nights sleep......... ok the threat of a childrens home also helps

Comment

Working...
        X