No announcement yet.

Potential orders for 18 inch escoz replica wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jan, was very surprised and excited by that email last night, top work

Do we have an idea of when the branded centre caps will arrive, as people may want to delay coming until those have landed so they get everything all in one go?

JohnP001, unfortunately that is one day I can't do, can do Sunday the 19th.

Comment

• Originally posted by rscosworthman View Post
      Just got confirmation that the container with UK wheels will arrive next Tuesday at Ben's place! (90% sure)

Would be great! Would love to come and bring the wheels myself -> you should have Big Brakes for sure.
      Fantastic

I am making the payment now, you (or Ben) should have confirmation from paypal within a few hours.

Cheers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
        Do we have an idea of when the branded centre caps will arrive, as people may want to delay coming until those have landed so they get everything all in one
        Dear Ben I would prefer that if possible!
        Thank you all for the excellent job you are doing!

"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae for ever..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SHaDoWLanDZ View Post

Fantastic

I am making the payment now, you (or Ben) should have confirmation from paypal within a few hours.

Cheers!!
          Thanks Melvin, please check your emails

Originally posted by SAGO View Post

Dear Ben I would prefer that if possible!
          Thank you all for the excellent job you are doing!
          Hi George, that may not be possible unless I send the wheels from the UK, as your wheels will be in Holland but all branded centre caps as I understand are coming to the UK, but don't worry you will get them. If you'd prefer me to send them from the UK, then please let me know and I'll discuss with Jan to see if we can do that

Comment

Hi George, that may not be possible unless I send the wheels from the UK, as your wheels will be in Holland but all branded centre caps as I understand are coming to the UK, but don't worry you will get them. If you'd prefer me to send them from the UK, then please let me know and I'll discuss with Jan to see if we can do that
            It's Ok Ben! No problem! Whatever it's easier for you guys. I think may be better to send them from Holland. Let me know about final postage price so I can proceed with payment.

Thanks!

"If in doubt, flat out" Colin McRae for ever..."

Comment

• Yes Jan will send from Holland, he will talk to you directly regarding shipping costs. Once we meet up next week we can give you all some good firm plans for what happens next

Comment

• Top work fellas,

My balance has been paid for 5xclassic and 5xbig brake... boy i just felt that.

Fizz

Comment

Do we have an idea of when the branded centre caps will arrive, as people may want to delay coming until those have landed so they get everything all in one go?
                  No, no idea yet. It was radio silence because of Chinese Newyear - but I'm sure they'll let me know on Monday. I'm willing to pay air-shipment if this means they are here within a few days after Tuesday. REALLY happy by the way that they were not in the container, since it was thoroughly checked by customs
                  18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Thats a very good point as they may of considered the caps counterfeit product!

Comment

• [QUOTE=rscosworthman;n1039811]Just got confirmation that the container with UK wheels will arrive next Tuesday at Ben's place! (90% sure)

Are you the proud recipient of 200+ wheels yet, Ben?

Comment

• Seen this photo on Facebook yesterday so guessing there close.
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• That's what we like to see

Comment

• the wheels arrived yesterday, and the picture after all were unloaded from the lorry, must admit they filled a lot more space than I imagined!!!!

Now the fun starts at the weekend sorting out all the boxes and marking them all so I know which box is who's. Once the branded centre caps come (hopefully next week), I can then start to sort out dates that I'm available to help get them to the rightful owners
                            Attached Files

Comment

• how many wheels did you make

Comment

• That's certainly a welcome sight

Comment

Working...
                                X