No announcement yet.

Potential orders for 18 inch escoz replica wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the message Ben, that's great news!

What size are the boxes? Need to work out whether we can fit them in a sporty car or whether we need something more sensible!!

Comment

• boxes are 52(w)x52(d)x24(h) cm

Comment

• Originally posted by sebbo View Post
        No problem Nats, glad to help out, thanks again to Ben, Jan and JSA the wheels are as Nat says, awesome and this wouldn't have been possible without all your efforts...!!!
        18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Originally posted by sebbo View Post
          No problem Nats, glad to help out, thanks again to Ben, Jan and JSA the wheels are as Nat says, awesome and this wouldn't have been possible without all your efforts...!!!
          Cheers
          John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

• Nice meeting with you Ben and thanks for being so accommodating with collection.
            Thanks to all involved for being so professional and the hassle free experience, puts a lot of so called professionals/traders/company's to shame!
            Great work guys wheels look great

Comment

• A pleasure to meet with you last night Jaz, and I'm glad you're just as happy as all the others who have them

Comment

• Originally posted by JcRS View Post
                Nice meeting with you Ben and thanks for being so accommodating with collection.
                Thanks to all involved for being so professional and the hassle free experience, puts a lot of so called professionals/traders/company's to shame!
                Great work guys wheels look great
                This is very true, this project has flown through from a discussion to fruition across to the other side of the world and some people are still waiting on alloy parts from the UK!

Comment

• Originally posted by redrsmk5 View Post

and some people are still waiting on alloy parts from the UK!
                  Yeah, Jan is a champion for driving this to success, against initial negativity and many hurdles along the way.
                  Cheers
                  John

EsCos - Turning dinosaurs into smiles.

Comment

• Jan has been blinding, I'm sure others would have lost interest in this wth the hurdles he's had to overcome. He deserves a hell of a lot of recognition for doing something extremely positive for us, a thoroughly nice chap who has been an absolute pleasure to deal with.

John you also deserve a lot of recognition for the effort you put into all the designs and supplying a lot of info to enable this project to happen

Comment

• hi ben I'm so busy at moment trying to see if theses anybody in kent doing a pick up and I can meet up with them

Comment

• Originally posted by mk11 View Post
                        hi ben I'm so busy at moment trying to see if theses anybody in kent doing a pick up and I can meet up with them
                        no problem at all, just keep me posted. Hopefully someone can help you out, but might be worth contacting Clipper49 to see if he can help as I think he's returning to your neck of the woods and has offered in the group pm

Comment

• yes I have spoken to him and he said he will pick them up for me
                          so ill give you the nod to let him collect me too

Comment

• perfect no problem, they'll be ready for when he arrives

Comment

• Has anyone made any plans or got any ideas for Scottish wheels to collect/deliver??

Comment

• Check your pms Scott, there should be one with all you Scottish boys in

Comment

Working...
                                X