Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new batch of 18x9J inch BIG BRAKE original-look wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by devil View Post
    Same wheels ??
    yes same wheels...
    18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Picked up my heels lat night from Ben as i was in the area working, great wheels.

big thanks to Jan and Lotte for sorting out the 2nd batch of wheels giving me another chance to buy a set.

big thanks to Ben also for sorting out the wheels for everyone, nice chatting and see you again soon Ben.

Dave.

Comment

• Mine were delivered the other day, absolutely love them. Massive thanks to all who made this possible.

Comment

• Fitted mine today, look good and fill the arches out nice.

center caps are a bit off colour but that can be sorted easily.

really happy with them.
          Attached Files

Dave.

Comment

• anyone selling a spare

Comment

• What tyres you gone for Dave ?

Comment

• Gone for 245-35-18 michelin super sport tyres Chris, a more popular tyre size than the 255 other people fit.

car drives nice with them on.

Dave.

Comment

• I had 245 on my last set Dave, just a small amount of stretch on them but like you say they were ideal.
                  i got four new Toyo proxesTR-1 for £300 and would buy them again for the new set but can’t seem to find them anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Davecos 4x4 View Post
                    Fitted mine today, look good and fill the arches out nice.

center caps are a bit off colour but that can be sorted easily.

really happy with them.
                    looks well. What size are your brakes?
                    Thanks Mark.

NORRISMOTORSPORT 01773836274
                    WWW.NI-FORDS.CO.UK

Comment

• Chris, these were around £420 a set so not too bad for them tyres.

Mark, there AP 6 pots and 356/360mm discs.

Dave.

Comment

• My wheels arrived last week, well packaged and look great, many thanks , just need to decide on tyres and what size

Comment

• Hi all, great to feel the positive vibe about the wheels here! Hope you all will enjoy them :-D!
                          18x9J inch delivered! New (and probably last) batch being produced as we speak - se posts here

Comment

• Awesome job!! Thankyou

Comment

• I will definitely buy 2 sets please and possibly 1 spare.

Comment

• Hi everybody...just wondering if its too late to get my hands on 4 of these wheels? Big or little brakes doesnt make a difference I think, as they would be going on my Da´s ould Sierra...cheers in advance...

Comment

Working...
                                X