ABS Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
    Darren, we're still testing them at the moment, we're hopeful that the results we'll have everything in we need in the next couple of weeks to give the go ahead
    Nice one Ben, looking forward to getting a set fitted.

Comment

• I will take a set please.

Thank you

Comment

• Is there a list running of people who want these, how many sets are being made, might be worth doing so nobody is disappointed.

Comment

• I've told him the initial order will be 100 sensors, so 25 sets this can be more if needs be. I just need to get rid of the wheels so I can dedicate some more time to this

Comment

• good old ben ,dont know how you find time for everything inc your project

Comment

• Neither do I Nick, although I must admit I can't wait to stop moving boxes of wheels!

Comment

• i could always take 4 or 5 out your way

Comment

• If it means that I don't have to move them around please come and take them

Comment

• ok

Comment

• Originally posted by cos838 View Post
                      I'm after a rear one as we speak ! as my abs light is on and iv been told its my OSR gone !!! mine our the same mate , all the plastic is coming off, to leave just the wires !!! Fordparts uk have told me no "rear" longer available But Ebay have one !!! To the tune of £250 large for one ......:headband: I mean i can cope with cosworth tax ..... but thats taking the piss
                      I have some new gen ford ones mate but I want £200 for them

Comment

• is that each or a pair?

Comment

• Wayne is the one testing them for us

Comment

• £200 each rears £150 each fronts

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Purnell View Post
                              I've told him the initial order will be 100 sensors, so 25 sets this can be more if needs be. I just need to get rid of the wheels so I can dedicate some more time to this
                              Alrite ben

see when the names are take for these what sort sort of turnaround time is there expected to be on these do you know ?

As would be interested in 2 or 3 sets for customers cars in doing just now

Cheers gibby

Comment

• Gibby, I'm not sure but I will ask him and get back to you

Comment

Working...
                                X